[PD-dev] menu checkbutton

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 07:31:52 CEST 2011

I just added a tooltip patch with an "Autotips" menu checkbutton.  The "Edit mode" checkbutton should be changed to be like that one-- just default checkbutton behavior, because the grey85 makes the checkmark invisible in X Windows.  (And from reading the list it looks like the green bg was just a bandaid for the old editmode behavior anyway.)

-Jonathan