[PD-dev] Pdextended 0.43.1 and vista

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Aug 19 20:33:24 CEST 2011

----- "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <hans at at.or.at> a écrit :

> That should work since that happens every night when building with the
>
> makefile.mingw.  I'll try that once we get the other changes into the
>
> git.
>
> Do you want to make a git patch for the fixes you've done so far?
> That way you're name will be in the git history, so you'll get
> credit.
>
> .hc

 hello, I've attached the patches that make working libtools with msys, but there is something I couldn't resolve,

all the PD_XXXX_CHECK shows synthax errors so those lines are under comments, maybe you could help with this?

the diff is made with files from git repository, could you also suggest an easy git manager,
or an url to find some documentation for windows, thank you.

--
Patrice Colet