[PD-dev] Pdextended 0.43.1 and vista

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 22 04:29:40 CEST 2011

Hey patco,

I boiled down your patch set into this stripped down version, and
fixed the error while trying to build pd~ (pd~ doesn't work on
Windows).  Its best to make sure patches only include the changes that
are absolutely necessary, and not any whitespace changes or cosmetic
changes.  This patch builds and runs for me on MinGW, but I don't
really have a good way to test ASIO audio.  If you want to submit it
as a git patch, here's what you can do in a clean, up-to-date git:

cd pure-data
git reset --hard             (watch out, this wipes changes)
patch -p1 < mingw.patch
git commit configure.ac src/Makefile.am extra/Makefile.am -m "a real
msg"
git format-patch -n1