[PD-dev] Make app on Windows?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Aug 24 18:48:29 CEST 2011

There is not a compiler, but there is something to make a Mac OS X .app.
 Basically Pd-extended just copies everything itself into a new .app and
then sets the preferences to load the patch automatically.  This
approach could also work on Windows. If someone is up for scripting it
in Tcl, we could include it in Pd-extended.

  Hans-Christoph Steiner
  mobile: +1 347 850 4872  work: +1 718 360 4872