[PD-dev] Xcode 4: Debug pd-external

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 30 19:00:52 CEST 2011

I don't use Xcode, so I don't know specifics.  My guess is that you have
to also add 'pd' itself.  Pd is two processes 'pd-gui' and 'pd'.  On Mac
OS X, the 'pd-gui' process is represented by Pd-extended.app (in
Contents/MacOS/Pd-extended).  You probably need to also add 'pd', which
is Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd

What ever you figure out, it would be great if you could add a
"Debugging" section to this wiki page:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/PdExternalsInXcode

.hc