[PD-dev] pd-extended 0.43 release push

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:36:44 CEST 2011

Hey,

Forgive me if this is not totally on topic but I had an idea a while ago a
wondered what the feasibility of it was.

I don't really have a great knowledge of the Pd extended package but how
possible would it be to have each library versioned (say on github) as
individual repositories that then get pulled in the build. Maybe you could
see when certain libraries have been changed and update them on your own
machine. Along the idea of how macports works.

Again, apologies if this is a really stupid question.

Cheers,
Joe