[PD-dev] automated library updates WAS: pd-extended 0.43 release push

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 14 16:44:20 CEST 2011

I think that at this point, Jonathan Wilkes is the expert on the meta
data.  If you wanted to take on trying to do automatic updates using the
existing library format [1], that would be awesome.  That should be
possible on any platform.  The new downloads section should make it a
lot easier to automatically find and download updates:
http://puredata.info/downloads

.hc

[1] http://puredata.info/docs/developer/LibraryTemplate