[PD-dev] click-drag behavior

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Sep 15 21:37:55 CEST 2011

Now that I think about it, its kind of similar to how it behaves when
you click-n-drag a multiple selection of objects.  Except there, the
mouseup keeps the selection but does not activate the text for editing,
which is good.  But I think with a single object box, it should loose
the selection if there was a click followed by a drag.  click then
mouseup should stay the same.

.hc