[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3414249 ] on 0.43 use logpost() to post version message

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 27 02:10:26 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3414249&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: None

Initial Comment:
As part of the effort to get Pd-extended 0.43 to start with a blank Pd window, I made this patch that makes the version message use logpost() at level 3 instead of post().  That way anyone who wants to see the version message can switch to log level 3, otherwise the Pd window's log is nice and clean on start.

I'd commit it directly, but i wasn't sure whether that was OK with you.