[PD-dev] build instructions for pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 27 07:20:17 CEST 2011

Hey Ricardo,

This is great news!  Yes, its true, the sources are a bit confusing.
Website updates are a good thing.  If you are talking about Pd-
extended, then all sources are from https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk
, except for the core 'pd' part, which is from the pd-extended.git.
Once we have the 0.43 release branch, which is soon, then everything
will be in this SVN branch:

https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.43

You can see the 0.42 release branch here:
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.42

Which platform are you going to be targetting?

.hc