[PD-dev] build instructions for pd-extended

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 08:15:48 CEST 2011

Hello Hans,

Thanks for the quick reply. We will be targeting Linux, mostly Ubuntu 11.04.

I would like to develop using a branch in such a way that I can easily
push the changes to you through patches or by committing. I am a bit
hesitant to develop a release branch instead of the main branch
directly, since I might be repeating work.

I already talked to the puredata_opencv guys and they are willing to
let me commit code, as long as I discuss the changes before modifying
existing functionality.

My username is ricardofabbri just in case, although I totally
understand it might be too early for commit privileges, given that I
haven't even settled on a workflow.

Best regards,
Ricardo
--