[PD-dev] build instructions for pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 28 05:19:55 CEST 2011

The easiest way to get started build Pd-extended is how the nightly
builds are done.  Start by getting the source using the rsync method
and then running the build script:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/AutoBuildProcess

The whole build process has lots of hacks and kludges in it, which we
are in the process of disentangling.  Two notable efforts along those
lines are the Library Template:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/LibraryTemplate

And submitting lots of libs to Debian:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=hans%40eds.org