[PD-dev] how to produce a clean JPEG example video

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 28 21:34:58 CEST 2011

Pd-extended includes the midr-mjpeg.mov file which is meant to be an
all-purpose, work-everywhere example video.  It hasn't quite reached
that goal.  It seems it has an odd YUV encoding.

Can anyone tell me what the best format for this video should be?
ideally it'd be in the form of an ffmpeg command line :)

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler