[PD-dev] Unit tests

Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Thu Sep 29 06:24:10 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 07:30:23PM -0700, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> I forgot to address that part directly-- the author, Mathieu Bouchard
> <matju at artengine.ca>, is an active member of the Pd community and has stated
> several times on this list that he would be amenable to licensing code from
> DD under the 3-clause BSD license if someone were interested in having that
> functionality merged into the core of Pd.

Phew! :)

I'm looking forward to spelunking this code!

> So please, feel _free_ to have a look at the patches I listed above-- either you
> find them useful and discuss the licensing options with matju, or you will not
> find them useful in which case it doesn't matter.

For the sake of due diligence, and because I've been through a relicensing
myself that involved ~20 parties...  Relicensing is a major PITA when there
are multiple entities holding a copyright claim on the code.  Is there truly
only one author for the DesireData test harness?

Marvin Humphrey