[PD-dev] Unit tests

Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Thu Sep 29 07:27:47 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 01:04:12AM -0400, Chris McCormick wrote:
> Argh, please hold on a second. I have just realised that I do not have the
> authority to do this. I should have asked two other people who contributed
> unit tests. Sorry about that, I will get back to you.

You caught it before the release, which is the important thing!  And before a
commit, and before I even had the chance to look through it.  So no harm done
and thanks for staying on top of things!

It also sounds as if the other people may have contributed tests, but not
touched the framework -- in which case, perhaps their IP could be omitted from
the contribution if it turns out that either or both are not amenable to
granting an additional license.

Marvin Humphrey