[PD-dev] Unit tests

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 22:43:20 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

I don't think it matters at all and would like to refrain from getting into a list argument
about the pluses and minuses of all the licenses used by Pd and its externals.  Pd
Vanilla is 3-clause BSD, and according to IOhannes so is the stuff on the patch
tracker.  That gives plenty of room for someone like Marvin to develop solely using
the 3-clause BSD license.

I would only say that the valid constraint of using only one free license shouldn't add a
constant burden to other developers who are fine with the many free licenses that exist
in Pd and its external libraries.

-Jonathan