[PD-dev] zexy: libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Sep 30 18:08:03 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 17:35 +0200, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> On 09/30/2011 05:20 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> >
> > So with all the hassle over symlinks, there is a different issue
> > stopping things on MinGW.
>
> and how does this relate (e.g. timewise) to your other mail saying "Zexy
> installing .a instead of .dll on MinGW"?
>
> this gave me the impression that at least one compilation succeeded
> (though it produced a static binary rather than a shared library)

pddev at windowsxp-i386:~$ svn --version
svn, version 1.6.1 (r37116)
   compiled Apr 11 2009, 12:07:06

Its the same issue as with Gem.  So running it from the command line
alone without setting any variables, it builds.  But running in the
whole build, where lots of variables like DESTDIR, prefix, etc. are set,
it doesn't work.