[PD-dev] double precision Pd: .patch files, tests and benchmarks

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Oct 2 23:36:32 CEST 2011

Sounds great.  I'm happy to help setup a git repo if you want me too.
github and gitorious are pretty straightforward to get the initial
repo, then it would be a matter of pushing the pure-data.git to that
repo, and starting work from there.  I think it makes sense to work
off of pure-data.git rather than pd-extended.git since this is a patch
targetted at getting into Miller's repo.

As for arch issues, I think Intel and ARM are the big ones to test
these days.  But PPC is fine too.

.hc