[PD-dev] Help for sourceforge.net

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 3 17:47:31 CEST 2011

On Oct 3, 2011, at 11:21 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> On 2011-10-03 17:16, Roman Haefeli wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 10:47 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> Looks like it was set to Pending, do you still need help with it?
>>
>> No, that is what I am saying. It can be closed. But I seem to lack
>> the
>> privileges to do so (or I am blind).
>>

> i (being patcher admin) set it to "pending", which is the way i
> usually
> handle closing of bugs. they will be automatically closed if nobody
> objects (by adding a reply to the issue) within the next 2 weeks.
>
> i hope this is ok for everybody.

That's fine by me, but I'd also like to get Roman fully setup.  Roman,
I checked the perms for your 'rdz' account, you are set as "Admin &
Tech" on the Task Manager, so you should have full control over all of
the bugs and patches.

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra