[PD-dev] double precision Pd: .patch files, tests and benchmarks

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 3 18:15:25 CEST 2011

I think for now, we'll just have Pd-extended-like monolithic builds
which will be easy to use on their own and will include enough
libraries to be useful.  They can be run standalone, and if need be,
we can disable things like ~/pd-externals quite easily.

These kinds of deployment issues really need a lot of real world data
to be correctly solved, so I think its not worth going to deep into it
until we get some builds out there for people to use.

.hc