[PD-dev] pd double autobuilds

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 10:30:01 CEST 2011

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 3:21 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the rest of the code is in a separate repo, and its svn.
> You can get SVN commit access by requesting it:

Oh yeah, sorry, forgot about that for a moment. Very inconvenient.
Does it mean we have to work on the trunk of the svn repo? I'd need to
study it's organization a bit more, it's confusing. There's a dir
'vanilla', where some of the core classes have been split out into
standalones. For example, vd~ is a standalone but it's also defined in
d_delay.c in pd-extended.git. I don't understand why it is all
organized the way it is, and this makes me hesitant to request commit
access as I could easily mess things up.

Katja