[PD-dev] Fwd: pd double autobuilds

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 11:22:01 CEST 2011

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> And yes, vanilla/ is an experiment in splitting out the internals into a
> library.  This allows people to write highly optimized versions of it for
> specific situations, like specific CPUs, and then use and distribute them
> easily.

Ah, I see. If loaded, vanilla/ takes precedence over the corresponding
core class definitions. I noticed classes like sqrt~ which have
double-incompatible definitions so vanilla/ requires some
modifications. Further I would like to work on cyclone as there are
Hoeldrich style routines in it. I'll send an SVN write access request
to the dev list, for these modules to start with.

Katja