[PD-dev] pd-double builds are actually double now

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Oct 9 21:43:33 CEST 2011

Ok, I just tested the Mac OS X 64-bit build of Pd-double and it is
indeed double precision.  I say we start announcing it and spreading
the word to get people testing it, and maybe fixing up their code and/
or contributing to fixing things.

Katya, do you want to post such an announcement to pd-announce?  I
think we should also try to get it posted on the Create Digital Music
blog.  It would nice to have example patches of what double precision
enables.  I'll do one that uses 32-bit int timestamps.

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.