[PD-dev] adding an "Open" method to pdlua and tclpd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 12 18:43:01 CEST 2011

Now that pdlua and tclpd are officially part of Pd-extended, I just
had a little thought/feature request to make working with those
objects easier.  It would be very nice if you could right-click on the
object, and click "Open" and have Pd open the script file in the
associated editor.  You can do this on all platforms using:

::pd_menucommands::menu_openfile {filename}

Or at least use that as example code for how to do it.

"We have nothing to fear from love and commitment." - New York Senator
Diane Savino, trying to convince the NY Senate to pass a gay marriage
bill