[PD-dev] makefile template

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Oct 13 22:11:12 CEST 2011

The current template is setup for only C, but it should be easy enough
to adapt it. Mostly just change references to .c to .cpp (or .cc
or .cxx or one of the far too many C++ file extensions).  Then change
references from CC to CXX and CFLAGS to CXXFLAGS.  But you might not
even need to do that.

.hc