[PD-dev] makefile template

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sat Oct 15 04:08:41 CEST 2011

Thank you for replying fast,

----- "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <hans at at.or.at> a écrit :

> The current template is setup for only C, but it should be easy enough
>
> to adapt it. Mostly just change references to .c to .cpp (or .cc
> or .cxx or one of the far too many C++ file extensions).  Then change
>
> references from CC to CXX and CFLAGS to CXXFLAGS.  But you might not
>
> even need to do that.

If I don't do that it keeps saying

make: Nothing to be done for `all'

also I've added

CXX=g++

because i'm using mingw, and it starts compile :)

Now the Makefile doesn't provide pd/src files I need to include, so for getting it I had to make another hack

# PD_INCLUDE = $(PD_PATH)/include/pd
PD_INCLUDE = $(PD_PATH)/src

and

# PD_PATH = $(shell cd "$$PROGRAMFILES/pd" && pwd)
PD_PATH = ../../../pd

then it compiles fine but would this work on another platform?

maybe you could give a try?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/patco/files/proll/

--
Patrice Colet