[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3418895 ] updated configure.ac for puredata_opencv

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 17 11:37:47 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lluisbigorda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3418895&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
    basically newer autoconf require AC_INIT to have some mandatory arguments,
    so this patch is strictly necessary for continuing development of puredata_opencv. without this patch autoconf will not generate configure from configure.ac.

Date: 2011-10-17 09:37

Message:
hi ricardo,

the patch is working here, however I'm not able to use your configure.ac's
as my configure is still 2.65 (ubuntu 10.4)

I changed the value of AC_PREREQ to 2.65 and now works here ... I don't
know if there is any reason to require 2.67 .. is it?

tha patch is applied but this way (AC_PREREQ(2.65)) , ok?

thanks,
ll.

Comment By: Ricardo Fabbri (ricardofabbri)
Date: 2011-10-16 23:59

Message:
Dear Lluis,

I uploaded a newer patch where I squashed two commits into a single one
before generating the patch.

I hope it works now.

I will write to Hans so that he can give me commit access to do some of
these small changes. That way I take less of your time (while keeping you
informed, of course).

This patch is very important as I've been having to e-mail the new
"configure" files around so that people working with me and also other
friends can compile pix-opencv with the latest OpenCV.

Thanks.

Comment By: lluís gómez i bigordà (lluisbigorda)