[PD-dev] commit access + intro

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:33:04 CEST 2011

Hello, Hans,

Thanks for your remarks. I really think the patch tracker is a great and
important tool,
but what I was letting you know is that it is being inefficient in practice
for my specific case with the specific developers of puredata_opencv.

Lluis & Yves both agreed that I could develop pix_opencv and pdp_opencv and
actually asked me to keep working on the SVN repository. They gave me
specific guidelines: adding stuff straight on is OK, but modifying existing
stuff requires some discussion with them.

So acces to externals/pdp_opencv and externals/pix_opencv is a good place to
start. I need a faster route to developing there as I am having to ship
files around to friends & mailing lists that need my simple but important
changes.

Regarding the remainder of the repository, there is no immediate necessity
right now, but there will be soon.

Best regards,