[PD-dev] Including iemnet in Pd-extended

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:56:03 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 19:09 +0100, ALAN BROOKER wrote:
> what happened?

IOhannes Zmoelnig forked mrpeach's net library and created iemnet which
is supposed to deal with a few issues that the original net library
suffered from.

I _think_ Hans is uncomfortable with the fact that it was forked
straight away instead of trying to get the improvements into the
original net library.

Personally, I don't have a strong opinion on the subject matter. I found
iemnet's implementation to be much more reliable and that's the reason
I'd like to have it in Pd-extended.

Roman