[PD-dev] More objects in pd-double-auto-build package (Debian amd64)

F.J. Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 22 23:11:22 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-22 22:12, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Hey Fred Jan,
>
> That is a good process, I do it a lot, thanks for writing it up.  I
> think the next step is getting everything compiling so that we have
> complete builds each night.  That makes testing much easier since a)
> the build process is automated, and b) all of the libraries are easily
> available for testing.
>
> I can run automated tests on the build machines, once we start
> generating them.
I was thinking about creating a simple array compare patch, as you
already proposed, which can be used to compare signal output from an
object-under-test with a reference array. Using that as template it is
relative simple to create lots of regression tests.

It is beyond my pd-knowledge to create such a template, but the local
pd-guru promised me it is doable. I'll let you know if we have something
usable.

Fred Jan