[PD-dev] Pd-extended: re-organizing libraries

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Oct 25 18:03:39 CEST 2011

The 'mrpeach' library will remain in Pd-extended for as long as its
useful.  I don't think 'mrpeach' should be packaged and included in
Debian tho.

As for libraries included in Pd-extended, this is the central
location.  Anything without a maintainer will be dropped from Pd-
extended if there is an issue with it.

http://puredata.info/docs/LibrariesInPdExtended/

.hc