[PD-dev] maximum array display size 2000 points?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 26 00:03:51 CEST 2011

Hi all --

There's indeed a limit of 2000 (if drawn as points) or 1000 (if as
a polygon) -- this is in lines such as:

                if (ndrawn > 2000 || ixpix >= 3000) break;

and

                    if (ndrawn >= 1000) goto ouch;

in plot_vis() in g_template.c.

I don't know how far Tcl/Tk can be pushed, but try deleting those lines
and see what happens :)

cheers
Miller