[PD-dev] permission for comitting simple fixes

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 26 00:53:53 CEST 2011

Hey Ricardo,

It really needs to be on a library-by-library basis, since there are
so many different libraries maintained by many different people.
There are two good ways for finding who the maintainer is of a given
library:

Check who has committed to the library:
   cd externals/iemlib
   svn log |head -5
r15146 | tmusil | 2011-07-07 14:43:33 -0400 (Thu, 07 Jul 2011) | 1 line

Then email that person and the pd-dev list, you can just add
@users.sourceforge.net to the sourceforge username for their email.

Or you can check the Pd-extended maintainer:
https://puredata.info/docs/LibrariesInPdExtended

The closest thing to a blanket authorization that anyone has is
Jonathan Wilkes has gotten permission basically everywhere to add the
[pd META] subpatches to all the help patches.

.hc