[PD-dev] signal object test template for automated unit testing

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Oct 27 16:07:21 CEST 2011

On Oct 27, 2011, at 3:49 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> On 2011-10-26 19:29, katja wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Here is a .zip with an improved method for unit-testing of signal
>
> before the list gets flooded with updates of updates of zip archives
> with the current installment of the unit-testing framework, how about
> getting write access to the repository (katja, you already have that,
> don't you?) and create a new folder "unittests"?
>
> i would probably put that into "TRUNK/externals/unittests" (which
> really
> should read "TRUNK/libraries" :-)) for now, and later move it into
> "TRUNK/".
> or start right away with "TRUNK/unittests"

Yes, I agree, that's why we have the SVN.  Katja, just post a little
intro to pd-dev, and we can get you commit access: http://puredata.info/docs/developer/SVNCommitAccess

Or alternatively, you could also make a new git repo on the github/pd-
projects or wherever and host it there.

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom