[PD-dev] signal object test template for automated unit testing

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 01:56:13 CEST 2011

Reorganized the unit test abstraction once more, now I'm really happy
with it. Thanks for all the useful suggestions everyone. I will not
spam the list with my patches anymore, it is here, with screenshots,
explanation and .zip:

http://www.katjaas.nl/pdunittests/pdunittests.html

Please have a look at it, try it out. There's a few examples which
should clarify the idea. In my experience, it takes on average a
couple of minutes to create a test patch this way. I hope it is now
decent enough to become part of a standardized method for testing
Pd-extended.

Katja