[PD-dev] readanysf~ 0.43 release?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Oct 30 16:57:41 CET 2011

Hey August,

Hope your happy hacking or dissertation writing or whatever it is occupying you these days.  There have been some gmerlin-avdecoder updates, and we are nailing down 64-bit releases, so I wanted to make some new builds for readanysf~ for Mac OS X.

Do you have any particular plans for readanysf~ 0.43?  If I make some builds can you post them on your site?