[PD-dev] readanysf~ 0.43 release?

august august at alien.mur.at
Sun Oct 30 17:39:26 CET 2011

> Hey August,
>
> Hope your happy hacking or dissertation writing or whatever it is occupying you these days.

The dissertating is done, man!  Now on to greener pastures.

I see you have a new addition to your family.  Congrats!

> There have been some gmerlin-avdecoder updates, and we are nailing down 64-bit releases, so I wanted to make some new builds for readanysf~ for Mac OS X.
>
> Do you have any particular plans for readanysf~ 0.43?

No, no plans right now.  There was one bug that was reported that I'd
like to squash...but I haven't yet had the time.  Maybe I'll work on
that today.

I'd also love to finish the windows port.

> If I make some builds can you post them on your site?

absolutely!  If you got the gmerlin stuff already built, then it
_shouldn't_ be more than a re-compile.

I can assist if you need it.  I'll be on #dataflow

-august.

--
http://aug.ment.org
GPG: 0A8D 2BC7 243D 57D0 469D  9736 C557 458F 003E 6952