[PD-dev] readanysf~ 0.43 release?

august august at alien.mur.at
Mon Oct 31 17:05:37 CET 2011

> The Windows build server in the PdLab now has gmerlin-avdecoder and ffmpeg installed, but not will all of the codecs.  I think patko has made a windows build of readanysf~ in the past, hopefully he can help again.

hmm. Interesting.   I'll check that out.  If that is built, then
compiling readanysf~ shouldn't be too hard, I think.  Packaging might be
something else, however.

> I just tried to use gmerlin-avdecoder 1.1.1-pre1 with ffmpeg 0.8.5 on Mac OS X, and that crashed, so we might need to stick to 1.1.0 with ffmpeg 0.7.x unless someone can spend some time debugging that.

Any ideas what the crash was about?  I don't have a mac.  Otherwise, I'd
test it.

best -august.

--
http://aug.ment.org
GPG: 0A8D 2BC7 243D 57D0 469D  9736 C557 458F 003E 6952