[PD-dev] readanysf~ 0.43 release?

august august at alien.mur.at
Mon Oct 31 19:27:53 CET 2011

> >> The Windows build server in the PdLab now has gmerlin-avdecoder and ffmpeg installed, but not will all of the codecs.  I think patko has made a windows build of readanysf~ in the past, hopefully he can help again.
> >
> > hmm. Interesting.   I'll check that out.  If that is built, then
> > compiling readanysf~ shouldn't be too hard, I think.  Packaging might be
> > something else, however.
>
> Packaging should be easy, just included all the needed .dlls into the readanysf~ folder.  No install_name_tool trickery like on Mac OS X.

Okay, I just tried the windows pdlab machine.   readanysf~ compiles just
fine.  The linking is broken however.  I get a bunch of
libgmerlin_avdec.a undefined references to ffmpeg :
'avcodec_find_decoder', 'avcodec_flush_buffers', etc.

any ideas what this could be.

I see the gmerlin code is in your /home dir.

Have you built other gmerlin stuff with it?
we might need to update and build the ffmpeg and gmerlin stuff.

--
http://aug.ment.org
GPG: 0A8D 2BC7 243D 57D0 469D  9736 C557 458F 003E 6952