[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3432009 ] fix pdp link error regarding gsl

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:45:57 CET 2011

Dear Lorenzo Sutton,

I would like to have your consent to apply patch #3432009. I am a
committer for the pd-extended community repo (svn) working directly
with video processing. I would also like to freely commit inside the
'pdp' directory, but not without coordinating with you first.

Best,
Ricardo Fabbri
--
Linux registered user #175401