[PD-dev] help with PdLab:w32

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 2 14:43:41 CET 2011

On Nov 2, 2011, at 9:12 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> while i have access to the w32 build machine in the PdLab i have a hard
> time getting anything useful to compile.
>
> this is mainly, because i cannot access the binaries built by the
> pd-extended autobuild, and i don't want build the whole shebang myself.
>
> what is the preferred way to get anything going on that machine?

I assume you need access to the binaries for the linking.  You can point your PD_PATH to /home/pd/auto-build/pd-extended/pd and as long as last night's build succeeded in building the core of Pd-extended, there will be binaries there.  It should be read everyone.

Or you could just copy the pd-extended/pd folder somewhere in the pddev account and keep a location account.  Or even check out pure-data.git, and build it there.