[PD-dev] Fink package: pd-extended-dev for simplified setup

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 3 09:35:52 CET 2011

Here is the result after a fresh selfupdate:
Machiavel:~ nix$ fink install pd-extended-dev
Password:
Information about 5337 packages read in 1 seconds.
Can't resolve dependency "libdca-shlibs" for package
"gmerlin-avdecoder1-1.1.0-5" (no matching packages/versions found)
Exiting with failure.

Mac OSX 10.6.8

--
http://nim.on.free.fr