[PD-dev] svn commit access request, related to double precision pd

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:28:51 CET 2011

Hello Hans,

My sourceforge account name is 'katjav'. Thanks for adding me. As
mentioned, creb is the first lib tested ok in double precision. In the
meantime I've also done smlib. There's unit tests for all objects in
both libs. So I'd like to commit code and tests. The question is still
where to put the tests in the directory layout, and get them
installed. But that question is for another thread.

Katja