[PD-dev] builds on jenkins

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Nov 4 03:48:21 CET 2011

Ok, I setup the jenkins build server to now work for Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, and 10.6.  I figured out how to get a single job to build on all three:

https://160.79.59.149:8443/job/pure-data/

IOhannes, if you want do this for Gem, you'll have to create a new Job as a "multi-configuration project". You could probably start by cloning the pure-data job, then copying the build script from the Gem job.

I think I also got the email server setup working.