[PD-dev] help compiling pd 0.43 on Windows 7

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Nov 28 18:37:44 CET 2011

I think Miller doesn't use MinGW, so building vanilla on Windows is probably easiest using MSVC like he does.  Pd-extended builds nightly (when the server is up) using the pd/src/makefile.mingw.

As for the included .dlls, that happens in packages/win32_inno/Makefile.  That seems more an issue of packaging.

.hc