[PD-dev] make your releases if you want updates included in Pd-extended 0.43

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Dec 20 21:31:42 CET 2011

Its time to create the Pd-extended 0.43 release branch.  The new process is tying all of the included libraries to their official releases on puredata.info.  So while the nightly builds have been straight from trunk, maintainers will now be responsible for making their own releases, and including whichever release they want to be included in Pd-extended.

I'm just setting up the 'abstractions' section now using the tagged versions that are also posted on puredata.info/downloads.  For any unmaintained library that does not have a release up on puredata.info/downloads, I'll just copy it from the

For the libraries that I'm maintaining, they'll be based off of trunk since I have tied their release schedule to Pd-extended, and I'll make the official, individual releases for those libraries once Pd-extended is release, and then also update the Debian packages.

Let me know if this doesn't work for you, and we can work something out.  I cannot take on any more maintenance since I'm already overloaded, so for any other process, you will need to handle every aspect of it.