[PD-dev] per-thread storage in Pd in support of pdlib - discussion?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Jan 15 03:48:01 CET 2012

I don't really have a sense of other possible approaches and their advantages/disadvantages.  Couldn't this issue also be solved in the logic of the code? A lot of the current global variables could easily be visible in each thread, and still be fully functional.  Things like sys_libdir and the like.  So it doesn't seem like all global vars are the issue.

.hc