[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3464413 ] Most Recently Used files liststay empty

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 16 04:34:22 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3464413&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: puredata
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
0.43.1-extended-20111221 -  the MRU list is always empty when I open the software: then I open several file and the MRU list fills up. Then I close pd- extended, and when il open it again the MRU files is empty once again.

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2012-01-15 19:32

Message:
I found the bug, and attached the patch that fixes it. It is included in
Pd-extended. Miller, this is a simple bug fix that should be included in
any future 0.43 releases.  It also requires that two other simple patches
are applied first, which also are simple fixes to bugs in the GUI.  Apply
them in order, i.e. 0001, 0002, then 0003.  These are all included in
Pd-extended

Comment By: https://www.google.com/accounts ()
Date: 2011-12-23 06:21

Message: