[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3474198 ] French translation

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 16 19:53:52 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3474198&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I improved the fr.po for Pd-vanilla ; first time i submit a patch.

Date: 2012-01-16 10:53

Message:
Excellent.  There are now three contributors to this translation: Cyrille
Henry started it, Alexandre Castonguay worked on it, and now you're number
three.  I think the three of you should work out how y'all want to
collaborate on it.  Using transifex makes it easy, but you could also just
email each other the files, or whatever you want.

Comment By: jeanSapristi (tomjavel)
Date: 2012-01-15 22:48

Message:
Ok, i didn't know ; it compiles fine ...
... so please wait a minute before to merge ; i'll post soon (today,
tomorrow ...) a new complete patch for translation (i will finish it with
french codelab community).

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2012-01-15 12:00

Message:
You can use the same fr.po for Pd-vanilla and Pd-extended.  As of now,
there aren't separate translations.

Comment By: jeanSapristi (tomjavel)
Date: 2012-01-15 10:25

Message:
I started with Pd-vanilla one's that i cloned from the repository ;
(git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pure-data).

I found others later ; but i didn't want to use them as i can not test the
result (i don't have Pd-extended) ; i'll have a look on transifex ;-)

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2012-01-15 09:31

Message:
thanks for the submission!  There are a couple versions of the french
translation for Pd, could you tell me which one you started with?  The one
in pd-vanilla is not as up-to-date as the one in Pd-extended, so if yours
is based on of Pd-vanilla's, then it would make sense to merge the
Pd-extended version with yours to have a fully up-to-date French
translation.

Alternatively, you can also work via transifex:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/puredata/