[PD-dev] broken msgs cause Tcl traces, how to debug it?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 23 06:54:45 CET 2012

As it stands right now, there are new-lines in the middle of certain tcl
commands sent from Pd, so if newline were it, I'd have to go chase down all
the pretty-printing newlines in the Pd code and delete them.  That might
actually might work; I'd only be worried taht some extern was throwing up tcl
code with intra-tcl-statement newlines that would occasionally throw false
positives at the tcl completeness checker, if indeed all it did was check
that the tcl buffer ended in a newline.

cheers
Miller